Sunday, September 28, 2008
Live Online Classroom
The live online classroom was quite the experience. After all the stress about whether or not I was going to be able to get connected properly and had all the right software/hardware, it turned out to be a really great experience. The online classroom was something I had never done before. I didn't even know that such a thing existed. I was able to present my web link resource page with no probelms. The presentation that stuck out the most to me was a classmate named John Lesaine who did his presentation on the basketball 2-3 zone defense. I found his particularly intersting because I was a basketball player in college and my plans are to coach at the college level some day. His website will definitely come in handy because it allows you to learn about the 2-3 zone from some of the best programs in the country. All in all I really enjoyed this lesson because I was able to learn from other classmate's topics and see just how an online classroom works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment