Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Evaluating Web Pages
This week in class I learned about web page evaluating. This process was pretty interesting because I didn't really know what all went into evaluating a web page. The types of things that are included in evaluating a web page are: its domain, credentials, author, is it linked, it is rated? A lot goes in to evaluating a web page and this week I learned about that. I was able to evaluate some of the web pages I am using for my web site project. I found out whether or not the websites I am using have credentials and if they are linked from other websites. After I looked at a lot of my websites I discovered that they have credentials and are very well documented. This website evaluating assignment turned out to be very useful for my project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment